Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Bright and Cold

Bright and cold today, sharp, snappy, mostly bone dry roads, white salt smears and sand. From the Thickly Settled to the forested slopes crusted over with frozen snow. Mid afternoon, little traffic. Me and the wheels revolving.

Thickly Settled

Glendale St

Bailey St above Holden Reservoir

Shadow of the Sun

A female fisher or a mink
1st road kill of 2015
Summary: Ride #11 on the year. 20.7 miles, 1400 ft + climbing. I feel pretty solid, pretty strong. I'm starting to think that the weight I've gained in the last three months (some 10 lbs) might be translating into a little more power. I notice that I'm able to climb in the saddle more than I could before, that when I concentrate on my pedal stroke I can stay seated longer.

Today at the Tower

Bancroft Tower March 24, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment