Thursday, May 8, 2014

Ride # 44: Lemonstar Wachusett Loop Style

Backyard 
Thursday 4:00 PM
75 degrees

I Shad and the honey cherry tree halo

The Goal
Mt Wachusett on the horizon

On the way to the top

Summit Style

Ride Summary: 31.3 miles (49 K), 13.4 mph, two hours and change of hard climbing. 3,285 feet.

Finally, a warm day! 75 degrees (23 C) at departure. Shorts and short sleeves and it felt great. I felt great. Strong, loose, energized, light on the bike. InI offer thanks and praises to the Most High! Climbing was a joy. Ride to Climb as the imaginary bumper sticker in my mind reads. My cycling mantra.

I didn't see any road kill today. But I did see (or hear) cardinals, crows, a red tail hawk, some Canada geese, a mockingbird, some red-winged black birds.

My Strava data for today's ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment